Conferences in 2013
Paper Submission: Aug 15, 2012,
Workshop: Clearwater Beach, Florida, Jan 17-18, 2013.
- VISAPP 2013,
International Conference on Computer Vision Theory and Applications,
Barcelona, Spain, February 21-24, 2013.
Submission: July 31, 2012.
- FG 2013,
Paper submission: Sept 15, 2012, Conference: Shanghai, China,
- AIPR 2012: Computer Vision: Time for Change,
Washington DC, October 9-11, 2012.
Paper submission: Ongoing.
CVPR 2013, Oregon Convention Center in Portland, Oregon, paper submission: Nov. 15, 2012
Conferences in 2012
- The 15th International Conference on Medical Image Computing and
Computer Assisted Intervention,
MICCAI 2012, Nice, France, Acropolis Convention Center, October
- CVPR 2012. IEEE Computer
Vision and Pattern Recognition. Providence, Rhode Island, June 18-20.
Submission: Monday November 21, 2011 11:59 pm MST.
Paper Submission: July 1st, 2012,
Conference: Nov 5-9, 2012,
- ECCV 2012,
workshop deadlines are approaching quickly. Florence, Italy, October
Conferences in 2011
- ICCV 2011.
International Conference on Computer Vision. Barcelona, Spain,
September 25-October 2. Paper submission: March 1, 2011
- CVPR 2011. IEEE Computer
Vision and Pattern Recognition. Colorado Springs, CO. June 20-25.
Submission: Thurs Nov. 11, 2010 5pm MST.
- HCII 2011. International
Conference on Human-Computer Interaction.
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, Orlando, Florida, USA, 9-14 July 2011.
Paper deadline: 800 words,
Friday, 15 October 2010.
- IHCI 2011
IADIS International Conference Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction
2011, Rome, Italy, 24 - 26 July 2011. Submission: January 24, 2011.
- PETRA 2011.
The 4th International Conference on Pervasive Technologies Related to Assistive
Environments. Heraklion, Crete, May 25-27, 2011.
Paper Submission Deadline: January 15, 2011.
ICDSC 2011, Fifth ACM/IEEE International
Conference on Distributed Smart Cameras. August 23-26, 2011, Ghent, Belgium.
Paper deadline: 3/27/2011, demo deadline: 6/19/2011.
Advanced Concepts for Intelligent Vision Systems. Aug. 22-25 2011.
Het Pand, Ghent, Belgium. Deadline: March 7, 2011.
- MIRAGE 2011.
5th International Conference on Computer Vision / Computer Graphics
Collaboration Techniques and Application. October 10-12 2011, INRIA
Rocquencourt, France. Full paper submission: April 3, 2011. 8-12 pages LNCS
DAGM 2011. Annual Conference of the German
Assoc. for Pattern Recognition (Deutsche Arbeitsgemeinschaft fuer
Mustererkennung DAGM e.V.) August 30th -- September 2nd, 2011 Frankfurt am
Main, Germany. Paper deadline: Friday, March 18, 2011, 10 pages Springer
International Conference on Image Analysis and Recognition, June 22-24, 2011,
Burnaby, BC, Canada. Submission Deadline: January 17, 2011.
International Conference on Computer Vision, Theory and Applications.
Algave, Portugal. March 5-7, 2011. Paper Submission: October 19,
- CAIP 2011.
14th International Conference on Computer Analysis of Images and Patterns,
Seville, Spain, August 29-31 2011. Submission Deadline: March
- AVSS 2011.
IEEE Int. Conf. ADvanced Video and Signal-based Surveillance, Klagenfurt,
Austria, August 30-September 2, 2011. Dealine: March 1.
- AGI 2011. The Fourth Conference on
Artificial General Intelligence Mountain View, California, USA, August 3-6
(Wed-Sat) 2011. Submission: February 15.
Conferences in 2010
VISAPP 2010 5th International Conference on Computer Vision
Theory and Applications, Angers, France, May 17-21, 2010. Submission:
November 22, 2009.
- CVPR 2010
IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, San
Francisco, June 13-18 2010.
- ICPR 2010 Twentieth
Conference of the International Association for Pattern Recognition,
Istanbul, Turkey, August 23-26, 2010. Submission: January 15, 2010.
ECCV 2010 The 11th European Conference on Computer Vision,
Crete, Greece, September 5-11, 2010. Submission: March 17, 2010.
- ICCHP 2010
12th International Conference on Computers Helping People with Special
Needs, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
July 14 - 16, 2010. Paper deadline: February 1.
International Journal of Computer Vision
IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence
Machine Vision and Applications
Image and Vision Computing
Computer Vision and Image Understanding
Medical Image Analysis, another link.
IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging
IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering
IEEE Transactions on Rehabilitation Engineering
IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation
Universal Access in the Information Society
Real-Time Imaging and
Electronic Letters on Computer Vision and Image Analysis
Pattern Analysis and Applications
Journal of Pattern Recognition Research
Information and Computation
- ELCVIA Electronic
Letters On Computer Vision And Image Analysis
- Computer Vision
ACM Digital Library
National Library of Medicine
- ComputerScience Web
Computer Vision Research Groups
- Computer Vision Home Page at CMU
Computer Vision Research Groups, links collected by CMU.
Eye Movement Research
The Face Recognition Homepage
The Facial Analysis Homepage
Radiation Oncology Research at MGH
Take our Face Recognition Test
Shigeru Eiho at Kyoto University
- Microsoft Intelligent
Environments Resource Page
Human Motion Simulation, U. Michigan
- CBCL HomePage
- PAMI TC Home Page
- People in Computer Vision, list by Univ. of Iowa
- UIUC Robotics and Computer Vision Home Page
- NECI Computer Vision and Image Processing
- Media Lab /pub/images
- Harvard Robotics Laboratory Home Page
- MERL--A Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratory
- Berkeley MPEG Research
- Image Recognition Lab: Computer Vision research at the University of Koblenz
- Sussex Computer Vision: Introduction to the HTML teach files
Imaging Research Laboratory at Washington State Univ.
- Columbia University: Shree K. Nayar
- UPenn: Dimitris N. Metaxas
Poynton's Color Technology Page
- ARGO Home Page
Alberto Broggi WWW Home Page
- MERL: Baback Moghaddam
Xerox: Michael Black
- Liang Zhao
Computer Vision Companies
Face analysis for market research. Located in Waltham, MA.
intuVision was founded in January 2006 to create video analytics
products that allow security events to be accurately and robustly
detected. Located in Woburn, MA.
- Stoplift. A start-up
company for detecting cashier fraud via computer vision. Located in
- BriefCam. Video Synopsis for
Surveillance. Neve Ilan, Israel.
- Organic Motion.
Computer vision and motion capture systems. New York, NY.
- 4D View Solutions. Real-time 3D
video Capture Systems. Grenoble, France.
Intersense, InterSense develops and markets motion tracking
products that are integrated into applications used in the military,
commercial, entertainment, and industrial markets. Located in
- Mobileye The Company
develops automated on-board driver assistant systems and has offices
in Jerusalem, Tokyo, and Detroit.
- Stock Photography at Can Stock
Photo More than 1 million images.
- Brontes Technologies, Woburn, MA
- Cognex - Vision For Industry
SRI International Sarnoff. Biometric identification systems.
Princeton, NJ, and Arlington, VA.
- Perceptive Network Technologies
- Diagnostic Imaging.Com
Systems (The company has hired our students in the past.)
- Mercury Computer Systems,
- Foto Search Image Library and Archives
- Vivid Group
- Charles River Analytics Inc.
- Hayden Image Processing Group
- E planet
- Compaq Cambridge Research Laboratory
- NEC Research Institute
- Visualization Technology
- MERL - A Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratory
- Xerox Palo Alto Research Center
- Microsoft Research
- Volvo Technological Development
- RVSI Acuity CiMatrix
Career Conference of America, Inc. (for students with a Master's
degree in Computer Science or Engineering)
- Viisage Technology Face
- FDS Research
Real-time machine vision systems
- Imaging Hardware
Source for imaging hardware, system integration, and consultation,
- HP Labs
Imaging Systems Laboratory in Palo Alto, CA
3D tools for decision-making, Britanny, France.
- Keyence Corporation
Sensors, Machine Vision Systems, Automation
The Aphelion Developer, library for image processing and analysis.
Amerinex Applied Imaging, Inc., Amherst, MA
- SensoMotoric Instruments
IBM internships in speech and visual processing
- SenAble Technologies.
Touch-based applications and tools for 3D design and product
development process. Woburn, MA
- Charles River Analytics, Inc.
Has focus on Intelligent Systems Technology.
- Light Space
Technologies. 3D displays
Equipment, Software, Datasets
Kinect SDK, Microsoft Research, June 2011.
Pedestrian classification dataset, DaimlerChrysler, 2006.
- RAVL. Recognition And
Vision Library, developed within the Centre for Vision, Speech and
Signal Processing at the University of Surrey, England
- Stock Photos at GoGraph. 5
million images. Contact Samantha Peebles at firstname.lastname@example.org,
262-717-0740 ext. 257.
for Scion LG-3 card under linux.
Pattern Recognition Toolbox
- Computer Vision Active X Development Tool
- HIPR2: Free WWW-based
Image Processing Teaching Materials with JAVA
- CVonline: Free
WWW-based compendium of introductions to topics in computer vision
- Scanning Software
- Matrox Imaging - Support Center
- The Dell Online Store: Build Your System
- Yahoo! - Business and Economy:Companies:Computers:Hardware:Workstations
- Matrox Mil-Lite 5.1
- Matrox Meteor-II - PCI frame grabber
- Ross Cutler's MeteorCapture
- DIGITAL Workstations
- Integral Technologies Video Frame Grabber Boards
- AlphaStation 255 I/O
- RTIS Thermal Imaging Frequently Asked Questions
- Welcome to Gateway 2000 USA
- Welcome to Hewlett-Packard
- Silicon Graphics
- Adobe Acrobat Free Reader for Sun SPARC OS
- Tektronix Color Printers
- Welcome to the Linux Home Page
- Matrox Imaging Products - used to build machine vision, image analysis and medical imaging systems
- Matrox Meteor - PCI frame grabber
- DCR-VX1000 Specification
- The a2x FAQ
- White Pine Software - Home Page
- Dragon Systems - The Natural Speech Company
etc in Computer Vision
- Computer Vision Links from "Best of the Web"
- Optical Society of America
Machine Vision by Ramesh C. Jain, Rangachar Kasturi, and Brian
The Flo Control Project
- E planet
- Intel Libraries
- Microsoft Vision Software Development Ket
- Computer Vision Online
- PH Bibliographic Search
- The Computer Vision Handbook by Fleck/Stevenson
- SPIE Robotics and Machine Perception Working Group
- SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering - The Optics, Photonics, and Lasers Resource
- USC Annotated Computer Vision Bibliography:
Table of Contents
- Prints and Photographs: An Illustrated Guide - Table of Contents
- KODAK: Digital Photography
- Finding Images Online: Online Updates
- PhotoDisc: Royalty-free Digital Stock Photography
- PAMI-TC Newsletter
- Cognex - Vision For Industry