Scoreboarding programmer's guide
Data structure for scoreboarding
From above, we can understand the relationship between those data structure.
The file score.c contains all functions about DLXscore(except interface part), I let write result stage be first, then execute stage, read operands stage. The last one is issue stage. The reason is we can make sure which stage is going to finish. It's easier to design a simulator using pipeline concept.
- MemWord--instrucions in dlxsim virtual memory
- InstrInExec--information of instruction in functional unit
- FPop--information of floating point operation
- InstrStatus--record of instruction
- FUscript--data structure of single functional unit
- score--functional unit pointer and InstrStatus pointers
To see all data structures of this simulator, please check file dlx.h
May have a little small bugs
There are more under construction
Last Updated: 1995.5.20