|Labs + Assignments
- No exams are planned in this course. Instead, the course will
emphasize a practical approach to learning through a series of lab
assignments and projects. A willingness to develop software that
controls and interacts with microcontrollers, sensors and actuators is
required. Some projects will be team-based but others will be
individual. Where appropriate you will be asked to present, via one or
more demos, the approach and outcomes of various lab assignments.
- Grading is subject to change.
- Possible bonuses may be awarded for assignment extensions.
- Discussion of issues related to assignments outside the
is encouraged, but representing the work of another student as your own
expressly forbidden. This includes "borrowing" or "stealing"
or parts of them from others. Cheating will not be tolerated under
- Anybody interested in an advanced project that is different from
ones I assign, please discuss this with me.